Relocating an entire production facility is a tricky business. You need to minimize disruption to production, control moving and installation costs, and be up and running on time.
ProBusS took the challenge when a large West Michigan manufacturer needed to relocate a production plant of several hundred thousand square feet.
ProBusS provided a number of key services:
- helped the client plan the process
- budgeted materials and personnel
- shut down and disconnected all machinery and equipment
- coordinated with the heavy lift movers
- installed air, electrical, and hydraulic lines
- leveled all machines
- fabricated and installed new guard rails
- installed conveyors, overhead manipulators, and cranes
Simplifying the process for the client was key. ProBusS provided on-site project management and a single point of contact. Frequent, on-the-job communication made changes to the move as efficient as possible.
The plant was in production ahead of schedule.
As the plant manager summed it up: "ProBusS meets our high standards for professionalism, high quality service, and delivering on time and on budget."